English Presentations: My Presentation in Microeconomics

Introduction

In my first semester, I had to do presentations. One was related to Microeconomics concepts. It was a group presentation. I found it challenging.

Background

I had to explain basic supply and demand concepts with some graphs. I knew the theory, but explaining it clearly to others was harder than expected.

Link to Guide: Presentation Skills for Students

Key Points

  • I spoke too fast when explaining the graphs.

  • I had trouble linking theory to simple real examples.

  • Answering questions during the presentation felt difficult.

  • I relied too much on slides instead of talking naturally.

  • Coordinating with group members took time.

  • I understood the material better after preparing, but the delivery was not smooth.

  • I got stuck on explaining shifts in curves clearly.

Key Takeaway

Presenting is harder than just knowing the content. I understood the concepts but struggled to explain them simply. This was not my first presentation, but I still faced the same issues. I need to practise more and use fewer words on slides.

Check my Latest Post on IBF: Compound Interest Confused Me Until I Built This

Comments